Comment on page
$EMP in-game distribution
There will be a daily total prize pool for CryptoEmpire in-game $EMP distribution and a certain amount of $EMP will be added to the pool each day.
A large portion of the pool will be distributed to the top players on the leaderboard and the other part will be an incentive for all active players.
- 1.A part of daily total prize pool will be awarded to the top 50 players on the leaderboard each 3 days, which means the prize pool will be accumulated for three days.
- 2.The reward of pool A will be distributed on 00:00 UTC every day, the reward will be added to players' $EMP balance in-game.
- 1.Pool B = Total Daily Prize Pool - Pool A
- 2.Reward of pool B will be distributed each day on 00:00 UTC, the reward will be added to players' $EMP balance in-game.
- 3.All players will get a certain amount of CEP (CryptoEmpire Point) when they play game modes in CryptoEmpire, and prize pool B will be distributed based on CEP, here's how it's accumulated:
- BOUNTY RACE
- WORLD BOSSEvery time player joins the world boss mode, 5 CEP will be accumulated.
Players will get $EMP reward for their daily activity, formula show below:
Daily participation $EMP reward = Prize Pool B*Player's CEP/Total players' CEP
For example, if player P accumulated 5 CEPs in a day and a total of 100 CEPs was generated by all players while there were 100 $EMP in the pool, player P will get:
100*5/100 = 5 $EMP